Monday, November 21, 2011

I am grateful for a weekend away with my sweetheart.

Last week my husband and I went to Disneyland together ... without the kids.  Aren't we crazy?!  Yes, but we LOVED every minute of it!  Here are the highlights:


Thunder Mountain during the fireworks!  
(Simply breathtaking)

Splash Mountain with a rain jacket.  
(I actually enjoyed the ride for the first time)

Clam chowder bread bowl at The Royal Street Veranda in New Orleans Square. 
(I want to go back just for this) 

Screaming my head off on the Tower of Terror.  
(Cathartic)

Watching the laser show in Electronica.
(Ohhhhh I wanted to dance sooooooooo bad)

A corn dog at no other place than The Corn Dog truck.  
(Guilty pleasure)

The Aladdin show.
(It was like seeing a show on Broadway)

Fast Passes.
(The park was packed, but we went on every ride without a hitch thanks to the Fast Pass system)

Matterhorn at night.
(Way more fun in the dark)

Nightmare Before Christmas haunted house.
(The giant gingerbread house is real and smells delicious)

And last of all, but certainly not least...  snuggling and holding hands on the rides with my sweetheart!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment