Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I am grateful for distractions from politics.

I just can't take the bickering, the distortions, the negativity and the bloviating anymore.  But politics in America is a lot like driving by a car crash, I want to know what is happening.  I am only comforted by the fact that the Savior is the ultimate victor in this crazy world.

I love this quote by Elder Holland:

“The FUTURE of this world has long been DECLARED; 
the final outcome between GOOD and evil is already KNOWN. 
There is absolutely no question as to who WINS because 
the VICTORY has already been posted on the SCOREBOARD. 
The only really strange thing is all of this is that we are still down here on the FIELD 
trying to decide which TEAM’S JERSEY we want to wear!”

I also love this message, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment